DavkaWriter 7 is easy to learn and use, and is loaded with innovative features that make it the perfect choice for all of your Hebrew and English document creation needs.
Built for Hebrew
DavkaWriter 7 is built for Hebrew from the ground up. It handles nikud and trop precisely, and features an on-screen visual Hebrew keyboard, which makes text entry easy for those unfamiliar with the Hebrew keyboard layout. DavkaWriter 7 integrates the vowelized text of the Tanach, Rashi on Chumash, the Mishnah, and the Siddur for easy and convenient access. It even includes a separate library of the weekly Torah and Haftarah readings for easy access.
DavkaWriter 7 includes an extensive list of features that make it the top Hebrew word processing program. Here are just a few:
- Hebrew/English auto spell checker
- Hebrew/English individual word translator
- Fifty-five Hebrew fonts, all with nikud and trop
- Support for Shva-na, kamatz katan, and chataf-kamatz
- Search and replace for nikud and trop
- Individual coloring of nikud and trop characters
- Fonts drop-down list lists Hebrew and English separately and conveniently
- Look up Tanach and Mishnah by book, chapter, and verse
- Hebrew/English footnote and page numbering
- Hebrew/English sorting
- Hebrew/English dates, using Jewish or secular calendar
Flexible and Powerful
DavkaWriter 7 provides an amazing array of tools to create professional-looking documents.
- Drawing layer—Place all graphical elements anywhere, with a variety of text-wrapping options
- Use text boxes to place text anywhere and flow it from box to box
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts, toolbars and menus
- Place footnotes into their own set of columns, independent of the main text columns
- Drop caps -- by the letter or by the word
- PowerStyles -- Control font, style, and paragraph automatically
- Select by Style – Change only the text that’s in a specific font, size and style